WEIRD or ODD Eggs pics!!!! :)

Pics
Do you have younger or older hens? My hen that laid this is about 3.5 yrs old. I think she might be done laying or is sick. I'm not sure what to do.

Help !! All my hens have laid today and I came across this!
1f633.png
what is it ?

Last edited:
[/IMG][/IMG]

Woke up to collect a insanely huge egg, weighing in at 121 grams (4.25oz)

Last edited:
Help !! All my hens have laid today and I came across this!
1f633.png
what is it ?
@Angie16hearts that is alarming!!

Sorry this reply is 2 days after the fact

Are you sure it's from one of your birds?
I'd be checking some booties for residue on butt feathers to see if you can ID the hens it came from.
I'd also dissect that blob and take some more pics for the record in case you need to reference it again.

@Angie16hearts
  that is alarming!!

Sorry this reply is 2 days after the fact

Are you sure it's from one of your birds?
I'd be checking some booties for residue on butt feathers to see if you can ID the hens it came from.
I'd also dissect that blob and take some more pics for the record in case you need to reference it again.
My husband threw it away. However he did open it and it was full of blood. I really could not find the culprit! They all laid that day. It was in the evening I was pulling weeds and wasn't paying attention to which hens were by me. My Roo was but I know it's not him. What could it be? My bubbles lays green eggs hasn't laid since then. They all seem good! I have one just went broody that day. Now I'm worried!
Correction it has had me worried ! I was just waiting for someone more knowledgable to help. Thank you!

Last edited:
Sometimes it's fluke one off and you may never see it again...if you do, immediately inspect all their vents for residue.

Back
Top Bottom