WEIRD or ODD Eggs pics!!!! :)

Pics
I've had two large eggs in the past few months double yokes each time!!! I got two small eggs again with in the past two weeks! I should have two newer layers about 6-7 months old could it be them?

I've had two large eggs in the past few months double yokes each time!!! I got two small eggs again with in the past two weeks! I should have two newer layers about 6-7 months old could it be them?
welcome-byc.gif
Yes.

Thank you! i was getting worried! i have been getting normal eggs and then these are there!! these are my last two little ones!!! i usually get 7 to 8 eggs with 10 hens and today so far i have 9 eggs!!! normal size too!!

Last edited:

These are the eggs we got yesterday. We have 6 hens, so 2 didn't lay. It's been so hot an humid. We have 2 Easter Eggers, so I'm not sure which one laid this little egg, since the other didn't lay yesterday. They are the same color, but one lays a bigger egg than the other. One laid a very large egg a couple of months ago, and it was double-yolked. I wonder what's inside this tiny egg? Would it be complete or just the yolk or just the white? I'll crack it and find out, but just wondering if a tiny egg like this would even be viable if incubated? We do have a rooster, but we just collect the eggs to eat.

These are the eggs we got yesterday. We have 6 hens, so 2 didn't lay. It's been so hot an humid. We have 2 Easter Eggers, so I'm not sure which one laid this little egg, since the other didn't lay yesterday. They are the same color, but one lays a bigger egg than the other. One laid a very large egg a couple of months ago, and it was double-yolked. I wonder what's inside this tiny egg? Would it be complete or just the yolk or just the white? I'll crack it and find out, but just wondering if a tiny egg like this would even be viable if incubated? We do have a rooster, but we just collect the eggs to eat.

Most of the fart eggs do not have a yolk, but every once in awhile one will.

Back
Top Bottom