Weirdest Halloween costume ever...?

Quote:
Aagh I give up what were you?!

A food chain

Oh haha! Clever!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I got one of those large, black foam boards and bought a TON of colored paper. Then, I just made the icons and glued them on the board, and then used ribbon and velcro to make it hang off of my neck. Any details were taken care of with some paint and ribbon.

Wow, that so awesome! I'm definitely gonna go to my annual Halloween party next year as an iPhone! That is, if you don't mind me stealing your idea...?
hu.gif
bow.gif
idunno.gif

Go ahead and steal it. I don't mind.

Quote:
Wow, that so awesome! I'm definitely gonna go to my annual Halloween party next year as an iPhone! That is, if you don't mind me stealing your idea...?
hu.gif
bow.gif
idunno.gif

Go ahead and steal it. I don't mind.

Aww thanks! I'll upload a pic when I get it done, and we'll see how horrible it looks haha. Just to warn ya, I'm really not that artsy. But thanks! I'll try...
big_smile.png

My husband used to dream up Halloween costumes for the kids.

One year our son was a rotten cabbage in a garbage can, complete with smells and a lid. To give him the candy, you had to throw it in the trash.

My twin girls went out as a monster. We made paper mach-et eye balls (full head helmets) with black nylons for pupils so the girls could see out. We made a dragon like paper mach-et mouth which mounted off their front. They wore a double wide body suit and each had one arm sticking out to the side as tentacles and the 2 arms close to each other exited through the mouth to make a split tongue. People fed the monster its candy. The neat thing about it was that the eyeballs moved separately according to what each girl was looking at. It was a real show stopper but a bust for the girls as it was very difficult to navigate porches and doors when trick or treating. A few fights broke out so it was a mean monster as well.

I was an alien, like the one from the Aliens movies, one year. It scared a lot of kids. Even the neighbors dog ran
hide.gif

I want a chicken costume.
D.gif

before she married my father, my whack-job step mother dressed her nine year old daughter in her undies, wiped her down with mud and sent her trick-or-treating as a sculpture. She didn't get any more rational after she married into our family.

Back
Top Bottom