Weirdness Contest GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love to eat paper dipped in coffee
ya.gif

Ok so this happens to me twice now. So i have these black flip flops and I decided to wear black socks to and I was walking the dogs I looked down and panicked because I couldn't find my toes. They were still there just hidden in all the black. Lol. I did this twice. I started crying both times until my mom reminded me I was wearing black sock and black flip flop. Lol :lol:

Ok so this happens to me twice now. So i have these black flip flops and I decided to wear black socks to and I was walking the dogs I looked down and panicked because I couldn't find my toes. They were still there just hidden in all the black. Lol. I did this twice. I started crying both times until my mom reminded me I was wearing black sock and black flip flop. Lol
lol.png
LOL
gig.gif

a few months ago i was playing with some toy handcuffs on my bed ,so i handcuffed my arm to my headboard thing, fell alseep, and woke up the next morning screaming "MY ARM IS GONE! MY ARM IS GONE!" when my arm had just fallen asleep and was numb. it was embarassing, everyone in the house thought i was dying or something!
lol.png

Last edited:
That's funny. That's almost like what they thought about me. Lol. My mom laught. She ask me to tell my my dad so I dominant rates and that's how the second one happend. I seriously did it again. My mom took those shoes for my safety.

That's funny. That's almost like what they thought about me. Lol. My mom laught. She ask me to tell my my dad so I dominant rates and that's how the second one happend. I seriously did it again. My mom took those shoes for my safety.
lol, i'm dying of laughter right now!
lau.gif

LOL:gig

a few months ago i was playing with some toy handcuffs on my bed ,so i handcuffed my arm to my headboard thing, fell alseep, and woke up the next morning screaming "MY ARM IS GONE! MY ARM IS GONE!" when my arm had just fallen asleep and was numb. it was embarassing, everyone in the house thought i was dying or something!:lol:  

SparkleFlower you are today's winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom