Welcome back speckeldhen.

Welcome back! Glad to see you are able to get back online,WE MISSED YOU! Ohhhh, yes, hatching...that should help! Please...tell hubby...thanks, for taking care of you, for us!
wink.png
Maybe you can manage to get out on the deck, for a few minutes...just for the fresh air!

welcome back..hope you heal quikly..I know how that goes with being laid up for a time, had 2 disks fused in my back with steel rods plus they cut parts of my hip bones off to use in there with the fusing..

Our thoughts and payers are with you
Charlie

Poor Charlie! My DH had emergency back surgery way back when we were in the Air Force, not fun in the least.
Thanks for all the well wishes. This will be a long road since I broke the fibula completely through and cracked the tibia as well. That dang incision goes almost half way up my calf on the outside, Not sure how long recovery will be. Never broke anything except a litltle toe on the door jamb.

hugs.gif
I have been following this, and the other threads about your accident, from the day Nifty first posted. I haven't said much, but I do want you to know that you are very important to this board and you were terribly missed. I missed you very much. I feel so bad about your accident and all the pain you are suffering. I hope and pray your pain is short-lived and the worst will be over very soon. Spring is not far away and in my mind's eye I can see you outside sitting in the sun in a comfy lounge chair with your leg all bandaged up and you covered with chickens head to toe because they will be so excited to see you they won't be able to stay away.
wink.png
And may God bless your dear dear husband for all he is doing for you and may he stay strong and healthy till you are on your feet again and beyond.

Now, about hatching chickies, I think this may be just the time for you to try out the boob bator. All that laying still might as well go for something besides your boredom.
tongue2.gif

hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom