Welcome Chat Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

images
in case any one else wants some

Quote:
Thanks CB. There was nothing left to bury, just some scattered feathers. I usually take the dead ones to the farm where I grew up and put them out in the orchard in a little clearing. Figure something will get a meal. I did have some chicks that had a contagious disease, and I put those in the garbage. I would have buried PJ if there was anything left.
sad.png

I will have to take some pics of my other seramas. There is a hen, Penelope that I like. When she was younger, she looked exactly like PJ. That's how PJ got her name- Penelope Junior! She was probably the mama.

Look at this! I met this guy a few ears ago at the county fair and saw his toothpick masterpiece. It is all stuff found in and around San Francisco. So if you ever get bored, just get some toothpicks and make yourself one of these!
big_smile.png

0.jpg

I'm doing fine. Just finished dinner, kind of late, 8pm. My older son had a little accident with his car today. He scraped a pole and dented one side.
hmm.png
He said it was the worst day of his life- PJ died, car got crunched, and he lost his favorite pencil case with his favorite pencils that he's been using for years. Poor guy. I'm just glad no one got hurt. Made up for it with his favorite dinner: fish, mac'n cheese, and corn and peas. Then some Extreme Moose Tracks for dessert and he's feeling pretty good!

I'm doing fine. Just finished dinner, kind of late, 8pm. My older son had a little accident with his car today. He scraped a pole and dented one side.
hmm.png
He said it was the worst day of his life- PJ died, car got crunched, and he lost his favorite pencil case with his favorite pencils that he's been using for years. Poor guy. I'm just glad no one got hurt. Made up for it with his favorite dinner: fish, mac'n cheese, and corn and peas. Then some Extreme Moose Tracks for dessert and he's feeling pretty good!
Yay that diner sounds good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so sorry that hen died
sad.png

Last edited:
I only get brown and cream colored eggs right now. I want green! None of them lay white.

What does mean mean Mrs. Ritter do that is so mean?

I have to go pick my son up from school. Be back later.
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom