Welcome If You Have Button Quails

With only males, breeding will be pretty hard. If you intend on purchasing females for your boys, keep in mind that while 2 or more males can live peacefully together if there are no females around, they are very likely to fight or peck at each other if you put females in with them, so you should never keep more than one male in a cage that has females.
I snatched a few more pics:

With only males, breeding will be pretty hard. If you intend on purchasing females for your boys, keep in mind that while 2 or more males can live peacefully together if there are no females around, they are very likely to fight or peck at each other if you put females in with them, so you should never keep more than one male in a cage that has females. I snatched a few more pics:
www they r spoooooo cuteeeee

With only males, breeding will be pretty hard. If you intend on purchasing females for your boys, keep in mind that while 2 or more males can live peacefully together if there are no females around, they are very likely to fight or peck at each other if you put females in with them, so you should never keep more than one male in a cage that has females. I snatched a few more pics:
Really great pictures!! You always make me want buttons
1f602.png
Hehehe!

We have six chickens, 13 coturnix quail, two cats and one dog :p During the spring and summer I usually end up with at least several baby/injured wildlife, mostly birds, that I raise/heal and introduce them back into the wild :)

How about yourself? ^^

I hsve chickens and ducks and a cat
1f431.png

Back
Top Bottom