Welcome to Kayla’s Flock!

Pics
Bought Trixie a new toy. She gets something new everytime I go out. She absolutely loved it. It’s a fake duck :lol: Charlie is weird about toys, one day he will play fetch like nobody’s business, and the next he wants nothing to do with it. Which is cool. Trixie always wants to play :lau

I'm probably getting my dog a stuffed toy of some kind. He loves to shred them, which gets expensive real fast, which is why they're saved as Christmas or birthday presents for him lol. I also want to get him a chew of some kind for him to enjoy on Christmas morning. He would probably be happiest if I got him another dog to play with but that's not likely to happen right now lol.

For the chickens, maybe I'll give them some extra-special soaked seeds or something. I have to think about that one 🤔

Rawhide scares me, too. I've given it to him before when he needed a chew but I try not to give too often. There's these chews called No-Hide Rawhide that he really loves, and those I do give him.

I'm probably getting my dog a stuffed toy of some kind. He loves to shred them, which gets expensive real fast, which is why they're saved as Christmas or birthday presents for him lol. I also want to get him a chew of some kind for him to enjoy on Christmas morning. He would probably be happiest if I got him another dog to play with but that's not likely to happen right now lol.

For the chickens, maybe I'll give them some extra-special soaked seeds or something. I have to think about that one 🤔

Rawhide scares me, too. I've given it to him before when he needed a chew but I try not to give too often. There's these chews called No-Hide Rawhide that he really loves, and those I do give him.
Charlie is my toy-shredder. Trixie cherishes every single toy she has, and then Charlie comes through and destroys them :lau

My favorite chews for the dogs are bully-sticks, but they are so expensive.

Charlie is my toy-shredder. Trixie cherishes every single toy she has, and then Charlie comes through and destroys them :lau

My favorite chews for the dogs are bully-sticks, but they are so expensive.
That's so cute and so funny at the same time!

Bully sticks are so expensive! They're good chews for sure, though. Unfortunately I'm not able to buy them anymore, not because of the expense but because, during the great "oh no, what's the dog allergic to this time" discovery journey of 2022, I realized that he likely has a beef allergy. I didn't realize how many dog chews contain beef until I was trying to find one that didn't. Also sad day for him because I always give him the meat scraps when cooking and he can't have any beef anymore, so he just stares pitifully at it. Poor boy lol

That's so cute and so funny at the same time!

Bully sticks are so expensive! They're good chews for sure, though. Unfortunately I'm not able to buy them anymore, not because of the expense but because, during the great "oh no, what's the dog allergic to this time" discovery journey of 2022, I realized that he likely has a beef allergy. I didn't realize how many dog chews contain beef until I was trying to find one that didn't. Also sad day for him because I always give him the meat scraps when cooking and he can't have any beef anymore, so he just stares pitifully at it. Poor boy lol
Aww, what breed is he?

Back
Top Bottom