Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Finally home. We took 12 hours to get here, meandering through the high country in Colorado down dirt roads through old mining towns. Just gorgeous, but I'm tired.

Hope the doc figures out something for your lungs, Phil.

You'll sleep good now... I think I fell into a coma last night after our trip and all, lol...

You'll sleep good now... I think I fell into a coma last night after our trip and all, lol...

Nothing to do with Turkey that WV found?
smile.png

Up around 10,000 feet.

Can't sleep in too late tomorrow, dad flies home tomorrow morning and we have to take him to the airport. Luckily after morning traffic, so it shouldn't be too bad of a drive.

Up around 10,000 feet.

Can't sleep in too late tomorrow, dad flies home tomorrow morning and we have to take him to the airport. Luckily after morning traffic, so it shouldn't be too bad of a drive.

That's some thin air up there! Think I almost killed Shade at 7,000, lol...

Drive safe tomorrow...

Very cute, Rav

Thanks, Chris... still didn't want to brood them...

Oh they are adorable! How many more are you expecting?

That's it... was 5 but lost one that started to zip and didn't break through the membrane and suffocated after it started turning and blocked the pip hole... I didn't check on it in time... :/
And last one was super small and just didn't have the strength to make it...

I finally picked up the eggs from the last quit broody and candled them... stone cold but 2 still had good veins, been sitting outside for 3 or 4 days without anyone setting on them... popped them in the bator and an hour later those embryos were bouncing around... so...

Lady Grey now has 15 eggs under her! :gig

Back
Top Bottom