Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Ok, I had a few days to catch up on.
Roomy, I’ll see ya in hell, and teach you all the power tools you’ll ever need. :highfive: :lol:

What’s the latest, Al? Had any run-ins with anyone yet?

I always try to encourage “playing nice” or making amends, reconciliation, apologize, etc, etc. when possible. But the older I get, the more my F-it attitude wins out. :lol:

Don't want to play nice ? We just don't need to play. Too old to coddle other people.

Other than the Gypsy Princess. :lau

Seems to me they wanted like 20 thousand for metal 13,990. for 40 year roof ?
our steel was about the same as for shingle, was able to be laid right on top of existing roof, actually increasing the R value while making zero mess, will most likely outlast us and was done in less than a day. So easy peazy that my DH watched and then we put a steel roof on our old cottage building (with a much steeper pitch) in an afternoon ourselves. Our roof is probably far less complicated than yours. Difference between us might be where I'm located. Did you get more than one bid?

Last edited:
and now for a smile for whomever might need one;

1597271660306.png

forgot to mention the part about a lot of prayers for understanding, forgiveness and healing of hearts (as much for me as theirs)
Yes, very good advice....

I am just so fed up with it all... my Christian attitude is not just slipping... i think it is long gone. :barnie:hit

Back
Top Bottom