Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I knew it! I get a day off work and still wake up at 5:30! Yet work days, I have to drag my ass out of the bed. :(
I hate it when that happens....
[QUOTE="WVduckchick, post: 18509740, member: 327564"

I never had a girl. Step-daughter was too much a mommy's girl to really let me into her life. But now i do have a granddaughter on the way....

[/QUOTE]
No girls for me, either. Three boys. But now I do have a 17-month old granddaughter. She's a lot of fun. Unfortunately, she lives 4 hours away. Her mama says not to buy pink stuff because she (the mama) doesn't like pink. I buy pink stuff anyway. One of my favorite things about having a grandchild is this - we were out for lunch with Granddaughter and her parents one day and it had gotten past nap time so she was getting cranky and screaming (she was 14 months old). My son said, "OK, we've gotta go now!" And I sat there smiling and said, "Oh, no. We don't" He said, "You're enjoying this, aren't you." Yep. What goes around, comes around, Son!

She has her cute moments though. View attachment 1018179

Oh! They are adorable! Good thing I had a son. I'd probably let those girls get away with everything.

Or wishing she would because now she has a house of her own.....:hit
I know this is no longer pc but the threat growing up (and, as a result, for my own two) was selling to the gypsies:oops:
Most definitely, the last day is when all the shenanigans go down. ....be afraid, be very afraid.....
Yikes!

:lau That's what my sister & I were told as kids. I didn't even know what gypsies were, but I was sure I didn't want to go live with them.

Good morning Pondies!

Still saying prayers & crossing fingers for Friday's dad. WV, would love pics of your named Calls. Happy 4 day weekend to you! Chris, shouldn't you be sharing pics of your littles?:pop

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!!!

Back
Top Bottom