Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Good morning.
I have yet to figure out how to put more than"quote" in a post. So for now I just read and like em and say good morning. lol

Good morning. Doing multi-quote is easy. Just keep hitting "quote" (next to like) on every post you want to quote, once done quoting, click on "insert quotes" (located lower left under the typing window). That will bring up another window (you can remove some here if you decide you don't want to quote) so hit insert quotes again and there ya go.

Good morning. Doing multi-quote is easy. Just keep hitting "quote" (next to like) on every post you want to quote, once done quoting, click on "insert quotes" (located lower left under the typing window). That will bring up another window (you can remove some here if you decide you don't want to quote) so hit insert quotes again and there ya go.
Ok, I'm on a mobile and not a smart one either.lol I'll give it a try.;)
After the coffee jumpstarts my brain.lol

Oops, lol, I'm on my laptop & have never accessed BYC via mobile so not sure if what I said will work.
That's OK. I'll just push buttons and see what happens.lol
Bout time to go milk and feed so it'll be a bit before I can sit down and focus on that task.;) I'm not very tech savvy anyway so it takes alot of focus for me.lol

There are so many breeds I'd like to have but until I can get coops set up for specific ones I have to stick with my mutt collection. And I adore them. They are very hardy and easy to manage. They have full free range and roost where they like. "Sigh" someday...;)

Perfect example....The chicken tractor....
KIMG0189.JPG

Back
Top Bottom