Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Morning Pond Prevaricators.... I been AWOL... focusing on my Canning and Preserving thread and off SHOPPING online. I can never catch up... sigh. But I still love you all.

First Milestone
Officially I am down 112 pounds which is the FREAKING HALF WAY POINT. :ya
Second Milestone
Past couple of days I Have been moving without pain... and being able to getup and sit down with a minimum of pain. Were talking being able to walk half a block With my Walker with out having to stop for a rest.
:wee
Third milestone
My Muse is back.... I am designing a pantry.... Just came from the store after buying some cheapo drafting tools. All mine are at home.
This means my mental health is on the upswing.... :celebrate
Sorry If I missed anything.

deb "off to go measure something...LOL"

Go girl :weeknow you could do it :gig

Morning Pond Prevaricators.... I been AWOL... focusing on my Canning and Preserving thread and off SHOPPING online. I can never catch up... sigh. But I still love you all.

First Milestone
Second Milestone
Past couple of days I Have been moving without pain... and being able to getup and sit down with a minimum of pain. Were talking being able to walk half a block With my Walker with out having to stop for a rest.
Third milestone
My Muse is back.... I am designing a pantry.... Just came from the store after buying some cheapo drafting tools. All mine are at home.

Fantastic news!!!

Also... my niece is getting married... date is set... she is now panicked as to planning... baby sis had to call me and vent....

How funny!

Niece cant decide on ANYTHING!!! She wants it "to be pretty" :rolleyes:

First Milestone
Second Milestone
Third milestone

81454030_510681206230138_5148897070362394624_o.jpg

We put the bird on the dinning room table. The main room of the house has a wood stove. Spouse was ticked... no joke... :rolleyes: But when we explained it was that or death... spouse relented.

The main living room is heated by a wood stove... and we are out of wood... no joke.

We have wood that is still huge logs that we brought home this summer... but we were thinking that we would let them season a year... so kids are having to go out with chainsaws to get wood for the fire. :barnie

We were going to buy wood... couldn't find wood to buy.... I told my neighbor I wanted to buy 3 cords from him.... whatever... he never delivered...

My huge window in the book room part of the main living room is cracked... bits of glass are missing so it is a true single pane window at the moment... I have been trying to replace it SINCE SEPTEMBER!!!! Still not replaced!!! :he I called the glass people yesterday asking AGAIN where my window is... guy said he would check into it (only glass place).

only 1 dog.

Kids said I should just stay in bed. Brr!

Only single digits F this morning.
Is this winter at your place more harsh then the "usual" one?

Last edited:
Is this winter at your place more harsh the "usual" one?
Dont think so... pretty average....if there is such a thing.

Kids got the new heater installed today. :ya A little stinky, but not bad (they spilled a little fuel oil in the swap) and I found a working CO2 detector to make sure we dont die tonight. Double whoop. :celebrate

Finally getting the chill off! Another single digit F day... way too cold for zero heat.. NICE to have heat! :wee

Back
Top Bottom