Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Good to see you too! We are well thank you.. hope you and yours are well too.
Doing good. Fussing at myself right now. Having to take down a bit of fencing so the water well people can get up to my well. The pressure tank has sprung a leak. When I fenced it in I could do all that work myself but not now. Live and learn I guess.

Doing good. Fussing at myself right now. Having to take down a bit of fencing so the water well people can get up to my well. The pressure tank has sprung a leak. When I fenced it in I could do all that work myself but not now. Live and learn I guess.
Good to know...Sorry bout the leak, I hate that for ya...but dont fuss at yourself,after all only hindsight is 20/20. Can you get someone to help you with it?

Last edited:
Good to know...Sorry bout the leak, I hate that for ya...but dont fuss at yourself,after all only hindsight is 20/20. Can you get someone to help you with it?
Oh, I could probably get my sil to help but he has a full time job. Most other young men I know aren't geared for hard work.

:frow Hello Pond Peeps... those who know me, you've been missed and thought of often..Hope you are all ("old" pondites and new) doing well and managed to have a great Thanksgiving despite the current circumstances in the world.:fl:hugs
Hey, Stranger

Back
Top Bottom