Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I knew it was coming...

I am VERY glad you told us. I hate not knowing.

Sad things didn't turn out better... I was cheering her on, and was looking forward to her return to the desert.

:hit

She was a very special and wonderful lady with a huge loving heart.
I'm totally saddened. She was a great woman.
We had a few serious conversations along the way. So sorry..... the world is a little poorer today because of her passing

I am glad that her suffering is done, but I am so very sad as well. I was so hoping to have more chats with her as spring came to her high desert and following along in her adventures as she worked to finally move back to her home and beloved horse. The world seems just a bit emptier for the loss. Ride high my friend.

1615051788568.png

Last edited:
Morning Pond Burned my Hand good on bacon oil yesterday my left thumb is so damn sore.. Blistered right now .. We have a amazing burn salve with lidocaine .. Take the red and burn out the blister immediately popped from it being rubbed before the burn even registered..
Sounds terrible.

Keep a good eye on it. A burn that bad can easily turn into a nasty infection pretty darn fast.

Been nursing it since I woke small skin graft already but does not want a glove or clothes rubbing it .. Cooked a tri tip roast to pull having burritos tonight, or on rolls maybe Made breakfast cookie and cleaned my coops no gloves only time. Did not do dishes .. So taking it way easy on the hand

Back
Top Bottom