Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Morning Pond Burned my Hand good on bacon oil yesterday my left thumb is so damn sore.. Blistered right now .. We have a amazing burn salve with lidocaine .. Take the red and burn out the blister immediately popped from it being rubbed before the burn even registered..

Be sure to take care of your burn as they can get infected easily.

son might feel obligated somewhat if his dad asked him to step in, but his heart isn't in it. But he should be honest with you
Yeah - I may have a little sit down with him. I also think we are not the only commitment he is flakey about. And - I also remember being a bit rudderless in my youth - so I know it's a learning process too.

How much snow do you have
Not much.... I've only plowed 3 times this year.
Because I refuse to plow for an inch of snow. My neighbors are out there for a dusting plowing. But I figure it ain't worth $12 for me to plow an inch...... glad too as I'm having septic issues and really glad I won't have 5 feet of snow to dig through

Attachments

• 20210307_092742.jpg
    20210307_092742.jpg
    920 KB · Views: 2
Not much.... I've only plowed 3 times this year.
Because I refuse to plow for an inch of snow. My neighbors are out there for a dusting plowing. But I figure it ain't worth $12 for me to plow an inch...... glad too as I'm having septic issues and really glad I won't have 5 feet of snow to dig through
Same here.

Back
Top Bottom