Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Not much.... I've only plowed 3 times this year.
Because I refuse to plow for an inch of snow. My neighbors are out there for a dusting plowing. But I figure it ain't worth $12 for me to plow an inch...... glad too as I'm having septic issues and really glad I won't have 5 feet of snow to dig through
Eeeew.

Septic issues, as in you need to have it pumped?

Or issues,like you need a new one dug. :oops:

Chicken is still alive this morning, up and moving about in her crate.

The skunk I found in my live trap, however, is not still alive. This is the third one in 10 days! I’m beginning to wonder if those things live in colonies.
Wow...

Truly, a skunk colony.

That could be major trouble out here cannot place a septic water side anymore .. Big point to my previous home lakeside.. We all had them if yours failed had to hope you could buy the property above road in between

Chicken is still alive this morning, up and moving about in her crate.

The skunk I found in my live trap, however, is not still alive. This is the third one in 10 days! I’m beginning to wonder if those things live in colonies.
The people we bought our house from had a skunk and his harem come live under the house. Apparently a male takes up residence and the females flock to him. Have you checked gender? (Probably not what I'd want to do either.) You may be getting the harem.
ETA: it was something in the neighborhood of 20+ skunks they eventually caught.

The people we bought our house from had a skunk and his harem come live under the house. Apparently a male takes up residence and the females flock to him. Have you checked gender? (Probably not what I'd want to do either.) You may be getting the harem.
ETA: it was something in the neighborhood of 20+ skunks they eventually caught.
20+???? I hope the buzzards come back to clean up my mess if that’s the case. Right now I’m just dumping them into a pile at the edge of the field. No, I haven’t checked gender, but the second one is decidedly bigger than the first one. #3 is still in the trap, so can’t compare with other two right now.

Injured chicken is bright eyed and active in her crate. I’m not sure how long I’ll keep her locked up.

Funny but do not recall the day our state was shut down ?
Know it has been close to year if not more. Google said March 23rd a year ago here
The only reason I remember is because it was the day I got my 'temporary' teeth that I ended up living with for 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom