Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Welcome home!
Thanks! It was about an hour before sunset, so I was able to do the walk around and see how all the birds are doing. Nine days makes a big difference with young birds! I'll have to take some pics, but those Silver Penciled Rocks are really gorgeous!

Bobbi, it was really great to meet you! I'm so glad you were on our route from ND to SD!
Cold, hot, in between??

:frow
Actually kind of blustery! It was almost ND Badlands windy and the sky was full of clouds. No rain (sadly), but it felt like we brought a little Midwestern weather home with us! Supposed to have record-breaking heat by the end of the week though.:hmm

Thanks! It was about an hour before sunset, so I was able to do the walk around and see how all the birds are doing. Nine days makes a big difference with young birds! I'll have to take some pics, but those Silver Penciled Rocks are really gorgeous!

Bobbi, it was really great to meet you! I'm so glad you were on our route from ND to SD!

Actually kind of blustery! It was almost ND Badlands windy and the sky was full of clouds. No rain (sadly), but it felt like we brought a little Midwestern weather home with us! Supposed to have record-breaking heat by the end of the week though.:hmm
I’m glad we were on your route as well! I really enjoyed our visit!

I’m pretty sure you picked up some California heat on your way here and brought it along. We are not typically that hot. Humid, yes, but not that hot.

So... this is the wall of our house, by the front door.

A robin has made a nest on the skis.

20210613_162141.jpg
20210613_162447.jpg

Back
Top Bottom