Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I went steel for this exact reason. DH is pretty hard on his toys. Plus with the heat & marine layer here, plastic would’ve been a waste of my money. The steel one was only about $50 more.
I'd go with the steel in a heartbeat if I could find one locally, but I won't pay shipping all the way from the midwest. Last time I checked I couldn't find any with balloon tires OR a decent sized tub, anyway.

Morning Pond 5 hatched that is the big news but 60 here right now not complaining. They say marine layer.
3 that have not hatched 2 are roo, 1 is hen. 1 roo 4 hens in what came out we will see
peeps622 001.jpg

My crazy neighbors been off his meds again. He hired a land surveyor to come out & mark his property lines. The result was not what he had hallucinated it would be. In fact it shows he’s been encroaching on other people’s properties. He’s been caught angrily yanking orange markers out of the ground. :rolleyes: Ugh!

My crazy neighbors been off his meds again. He hired a land surveyor to come out & mark his property lines. The result was not what he had hallucinated it would be. In fact it shows he’s been encroaching on other people’s properties. He’s been caught angrily yanking orange markers out of the ground. :rolleyes: Ugh!
That is horribly stressful for you.

:hugs :hugs

That is horribly stressful for you.

:hugs :hugs
Not really. I don’t like to think about him ever, but on the scale of crazy this episode hasn’t been as bad (yet) as some of his others. :fl I’m just glad there’s a house separating his property & mine & hope he starts taking his pills again soon.

Back
Top Bottom