Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

How’s it going? Is there still old drama? How long is she staying?
Well.... she had proof reading to do (yes,my mom still works) so I haven't seen her since I dropped her off on Wednesday! :eek:

I will see her Saturday.

But yes, stress, no old drama was worked through or apologized for or anything... just stress.

And no, of COURSE she hasn't told me how long she is staying. :rolleyes:

Luckily there were still some subway cookies left... just had one for my supper... it had nuts...so healthy. ;)

Well.... she had proof reading to do (yes,my mom still works) so I haven't seen her since I dropped her off on Wednesday! :eek:

I will see her Saturday.

But yes, stress, no old drama was worked through or apologized for or anything... just stress.

And no, of COURSE she hasn't told me how long she is staying. :rolleyes:

Luckily there were still some subway cookies left... just had one for my supper... it had nuts...so healthy. ;)
I’m sorry! :barnie:he

PS. A cookie for dinner (even an unneutered one) is not heathy. You should have at least 3 or 4 of them to make it a proper meal. :old

1627124005016.png

Very early morning Pond,
Actually been up for a couple hours. Now 6 a.m. been storming since 3:30. I gave up trying to sleep underneath a frightened critter pile so now I'm sitting in my recliner underneath a frightened critter pile while the DH is peacefully slumbering in that big bed all to himself.
Early riser here as well. Love the early morning hours; always have.

Making another pilgramidge to the northland shortly; headed back to the land of the mosquitos for a couple weeks. Hope to make it back to the St. Croix plant this trip. Should have gone when I was there the first time.

Early riser here as well. Love the early morning hours; always have.

Making another pilgramidge to the northland shortly; headed back to the land of the mosquitos for a couple weeks. Hope to make it back to the St. Croix plant this trip. Should have gone when I was there the first time.
A couple weeks? Wow! That’s a long trip. I managed a couple days, came back so far behind I could barely see my rear in front of me & managed to catch another cold. Travel is definitely not a heathy endeavor for me.

I hope you have a great time! I’m not sure what the St. Croix plant is, I’ll need to google it.

Back
Top Bottom