Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

fresh pot going--nice breezy day here 70 degrees
DS had a man sized bear just sitting on his porch last night. His dog was going crazy inside--about 9-30 pm. DS made a LOT of noise by the door but bear just looked at him---left after about 1/2 an hour, came back to hang out aftre midnight
Not a safe situation. :oops:

Sad on my lily pad. :( My best friend is afflicted with a rapidly progressing case of ALS. His wife died of metastasized breast cancer several years ago, and Sunday his oldest son had a massive heart attack resulting in his death on Monday. There is nothing that I can do except share his grief. He is devastated, and there is only one way out. May God be merciful.

Sad on my lily pad. :( My best friend is afflicted with a rapidly progressing case of ALS. His wife died of metastasized breast cancer several years ago, and Sunday his oldest son had a massive heart attack resulting in his death on Monday. There is nothing that I can do except share his grief. He is devastated, and there is only one way out. May God be merciful.
Hard to find words of consolation in that case other than to trust that you will see those who have gone before you again.

My prayers for you and your friend.

If the ALS progressing rapidly he probably doesn't have much time which would be a blessing.

Back
Top Bottom