Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Morning everyone :frow
thanks for catching me up, prayers for all touched by losing Mr. Whites. I am really going to miss his wit.
I just read back my post. Wow, what a rambling mash up!!! Sorry. Pup is doing better today :love Still a ways to go but definitely moving in the right direction.
Curled up on a blanket on my lap right now. Well cold enough last night for a bit of the sky dandruff to fall. All the waterers frozen solid. Oh well, it is almost November after all, sigh. Supposed to be another super hard freeze tonight then back into the 40's tomorrow with sunshine so good working weather. Couple days yet to give the coop a final clean before things go down hill, if the weatherman is correct. Been delaying because I'll probably be losing another old girl shortly..she's not been perky lately and this morning she's puffed up like a feathery bowling ball. And then there were three, sigh, again.
Never was able to get hold of any more chicks or pullets to replenish my flock.
A bit late now but still hoping.

Morning everyone :frow
thanks for catching me up, prayers for all touched by losing Mr. Whites. I am really going to miss his wit.
I just read back my post. Wow, what a rambling mash up!!! Sorry. Pup is doing better today :love Still a ways to go but definitely moving in the right direction.
Curled up on a blanket on my lap right now. Well cold enough last night for a bit of the sky dandruff to fall. All the waterers frozen solid. Oh well, it is almost November after all, sigh. Supposed to be another super hard freeze tonight then back into the 40's tomorrow with sunshine so good working weather. Couple days yet to give the coop a final clean before things go down hill, if the weatherman is correct. Been delaying because I'll probably be losing another old girl shortly..she's not been perky lately and this morning she's puffed up like a feathery bowling ball. And then there were three, sigh, again.
Never was able to get hold of any more chicks or pullets to replenish my flock.
A bit late now but still hoping.
Glad pup is better.

Bummer on the hen.

Sigh.

We are back to fall today. Very nice! We had been in winter.

Back
Top Bottom