Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

DC6ED2EC-6C0E-46D0-B1FD-00D5573567B7.jpeg

hows he flying below the radar? lololololol quiet rooster?
Luckily he’s a great sleeper & one of the rare few who doesn’t crow at night. We also have ‘fake’ insulation in the coop & don’t let him out until very late in the morning. My kids also spend a lot of time outside with him (he has them trained perfectly.)

Luckily he’s a great sleeper & one of the rare few who doesn’t crow at night. We also have ‘fake’ insulation in the coop & don’t let him out until very late in the morning. My kids also spend a lot of time outside with him (he has them trained perfectly.)
thats great. i cant believe anyone cares about roosters outside of a suburban or urban neighborhood. I gre up in an unicorporated town ship in loxhatchee fl. average lot size like 1.47 acres no one cared if people had a rooster. but i live on a comercial property now. so we know we dont want angry customers lol. camp ground and all. they already get mad about tractors or honeywagons at 9am.

thats great. i cant believe anyone cares about roosters outside of a suburban or urban neighborhood. I gre up in an unicorporated town ship in loxhatchee fl. average lot size like 1.47 acres no one cared if people had a rooster. but i live on a comercial property now. so we know we dont want angry customers lol. camp ground and all. they already get mad about tractors or honeywagons at 9am.
The neighbor behind me let’s his 3 obnoxious dogs out first thing in the morning & allows them to bark insessantly. They wake up every person in my house every single day & are way louder than my rooster.

The neighbor behind me let’s his 3 obnoxious dogs out first thing in the morning & allows them to bark insessantly. They wake up every person in my house every single day & are way louder than my rooster.
And that is why I do not understand rooster restrictions. :idunno

And that is why I do not understand rooster restrictions. :idunno
The people who owned their house before them had an illegal rooster. They didn’t keep their birds in a coop. He would start crowing at 2:30 every night right outside my bedroom window.

Rooster restrictions should be similar to dog restrictions. No more than 7. Keep them in your own yard. Properly housed. Observe quiet hours, 10pm-7am….

Back
Top Bottom