Well I said that I wouldn;t till spring :update I got a pip

Well what a last couple of days. So I started up my incubator on tuesday night and guess what I woke up to no power the next morning and well i just got it back. At least my eggs were not in there but i was so mad because I had it just perfect now I have to start all over again.
somad.gif
Me without power

Well the eggs went into the bator this morning. I put like 25 in there and I don;t think that my dad has any idea that I put that many in there lol. I hope that I at least get a few to hatch but we will see.
jumpy.gif
can't wait until they hatch now the long 21 days and I am official on BW

ugh i took some out to candel and well i am not sure. today would be day ten. I did not look at them all but the ones that i did were not looking so hot. i do not have the best candling set up so i still have some hopes but i would have liked to see more. i guess i will see what they look like this sunday. it will be day 14. I have had two good hatches with my lg so i wonder if maybe my thermometer is off but it is the same that i used the other two times. oh well i guess i will just have to collect more and start over again another time.

Well I got a pip yippie. I also hear them peeping so hopefully i will have some babies here pretty soon.

Back
Top Bottom