Well I'm joining u hatchaholics

crazy4chicsinBC

Songster
12 Years
Nov 22, 2007
Abbotsford, B.C.
I asked for and will receive (hubby has a big mouth after a a few cold ones)an incubabtor under the tree.
I'm very excited and am reading everything I can to learn before I attempt to hatch. So I may have a million questions over the next week or so.
Merry Christmas
Kim

We have you now
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
Thankfully, we have one. There is a pool table and beer fridge and 2 motorcycles (belong to friend of DH) in it. I'm sure all that stuff will be looking for a new home, eventually.

Quote:
Thankfully, we have one. There is a pool table and beer fridge and 2 motorcycles (belong to friend of DH) in it. I'm sure all that stuff will be looking for a new home, eventually.

yeah in about 21 days lol
lau.gif

Oh Kim, It sounds like you are almost to the point of not return. Certainly by the time you put eggs in that new incubator you will be past of the point of no return. You should start planning for the brooding location right way. Once you've cranked up the incubator, go ahead and get the medicated chick starter food, the waterers, the feeders, the works.
old.gif

Have you decided, yet, where you are getting your first hatching eggs and what kind(s) of chickies you're going to be hatching? Of course, you don't have to hatch everything in the first incubation. There will be plenty of incubating in your future after you see those first babies hatch out.
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom