Well, you learn something new every day :)

PoultryCrazed

In the Brooder
Apr 11, 2015
Wow, I was brainstorming ideas for a temporary outside closure and it hit me, an old trampoline. Trampolines dont last here long because of the wind so we have all the poles but no tarp for on top. So i put together the bottom poles and used the old net that was on the trampoline and wraped it around the bottom. It zips up and down and its perfect for baby geese that cant fly over. Only problems is you have to get on your hands and knees to get in. Cant believe I've never thought of it!
lol.png
n

Last edited:
Wow, I was brainstorming ideas for a temporary outside closure and it hit me, an old trampoline. Trampolines dont last here long because of the wind so we have all the poles but no tarp for on top. So i put together the bottom poles and used the old net that was on the trampoline and wraped it around the bottom. It zips up and down and its perfect for baby geese that cant fly over. Only problems is you have to get on your hands and knees to get in. Cant believe I've never thought of it! :lol: n

That is awesome lol... I had thought of it before, but same thing, I was worried our wind would blow it away....did you stake it down or does it stay put since the top is gone?

Last edited:
That is awesome lol... I had thought of it before, but same thing, I was worried our wind would blow it away....did you stake it down or does it stay put since the top is gone?
We have have had the same problem but we didnt anchor it down it would but quite easy to though. :)

Back
Top Bottom