Wellsummer Hatching Eggs

There are so many factors to consider: packaging, ship time, handling by PO, age of eggs. It is always a "crap shoot"...lol. Good luck!

Leah

Thanks everybody I may wait till it does cool off a bit, but I do think packaging has a lot to do with it. I just got a dozen marans eggs from alaskanhen house she done a great packing them despite rough handling at the p.o. and the heat 8 out 11 hatched 2 were broken in shipping.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. Our fair is over so should be back on more regularly now.

We do have welsummer hatching eggs, but I do have a waiting list. I would gladly add you to it if your interested, just let me know.
Thanks,
Christie
big_smile.png

Somebody help! Need some Wesummer,or Maran hatching eggs.:eek:
barnie.gif
I'an new so I'am a little crazy.

7Bearded Silkies,3White Silkies,1Banty roo,1pair Porcelains,2Turkins,1Faverolle,1Sussex Roo,1Sussex-Turkin Roo-beautiful 2Ducks, 4Geese-2 looking for a new home,1Calf,1BOER Goat,1Rabbit WEW!

your best bet is to start a new thread. if not it's called "thread jacking"
wink.png
. besides you will get a better response to your own
thumbsup.gif
under the thread you added to there is someone named mothergoose, under her name click pm and send her a message. If you want quality eggs you will most likely have to wait. As for the marans, good luck, everyone is looking for those
tongue.png

Krista

AND
welcome-byc.gif

There is a lady on eggbid.com that has welsummers. Her nickname is cowgirl75446 she is excellent to deal with . I bought penedesencas from her.

I second cowgirl. I bought mottled cochin eggs from her, one dozen and she sent extra and I had 13 hatch, ten pullets and three roos! They are great looking birds and just starting to lay this week. I can't WAIT till more start to lay and I can set them!

Just wanted to let everyone know who recomended Mothergoose thanks got my eggs this morning beautiful eggs and packed like I have never seen before.
smile.png
I can't wait for the hatch.

Back
Top Bottom