Welp Hatchery

I got turkeys from them in the spring. Will be ordering next years turkeys from them. The only problem I had was that they put the wrong phone number on the box. So the postmaster had to deliver them to me. Still not sure what happened there 🤷 I lost 2 babes shortly after getting them settled in the brooder. Not sure if it was because of the extra time at the post office or something else.

Cool. I found a lot of the bantams I'm getting are cheaper here they have some standards I wanted that the other place didn't have so I was interested. Can you combine standard and bantams on the order or do you need to meet both minimums seperately?

Cool. I found a lot of the bantams I'm getting are cheaper here they have some standards I wanted that the other place didn't have so I was interested. Can you combine standard and bantams on the order or do you need to meet both minimums seperately?
Really don't know. I think I read a higher number required for a minimum order on Bantams

Really don't know. I think I read a higher number required for a minimum order on Bantams
Yeah. Standard minimum is 25 and bantam is 30. I have no problem reaching the 30 number with just bantams, but i don't think I can justify an additional 25 when I think I would just get closer to an additional 15 if I could combine

Their examples don't help my question. They say you can't mix fowl types to get to the minimum, but only use chicken and pheasants as an example XD.

Though now I'm a bit concerned about their vaccinating. They have a tour on their website and they reference vaccinating 2x. Once 'in ovum before eggs are placed in the hatcher' and once as a spray for any required chicks. Unfortunately I don't see an email so looks like I'll have to get over it and call to find out if I can get mine without any vaccinations

Back
Top Bottom