Welp hatchery?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by equine chick, Mar 29, 2008.

1. equine chick

equine chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2007
    pennsylvania
    Any one buy from them recently? I'm thinking of placing any order next week and just want to hear about recent deliveries and how the chicks were.

2. SueNH

SueNH Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2007
    I placed an order for chicks from them for mid May. Only place I saw with blue wyandottes. I've not heard anything bad about them. Guess I'll see what happens.

3. chick n trader

chick n trader New Egg

Mar 31, 2008
    I ordered 2 dozen. Got what I ordered. Lost a few because the US Mail could'nt get through due to flooding. Welp refunded our money plus the cost of vaccine. Healthy chicks.

4. paduanchook

paduanchook Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2008
    McDavid Florida
    i ordered fm them, i was very pleased. strong aand vigorous chicks. good luck!

5. HobbyChickener

HobbyChickener Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2007
    central KY
    I have only heard goo things about them as well. I got a broucher from them that I laminated and keep handy when talkin chicken cause it has very good pictures of adults and chicks on it for standards and bantams. They also have duck, goose, and turkey info with it as well.

6. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    THey are great. I ordered Royal Palms and Blue Slates Turkeys. Five of the turkeys died with in 24-48 hours of being at my house and I called them up no questions asked and they refunded me for 5 poults. I would definatly buy form them again.

7. equine chick

equine chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2007
    pennsylvania
    Thank you I'm going to be ordering from them tomorrow.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by