Welp Hatchery??

ken

In the Brooder
10 Years
May 26, 2009
Hi
I was wondering and looking for feed back about Welp Hatchery? I am going to be placing an order for 50 to 100 cornish rock broilers and was interested in how your purchases were handled and if you would buy from them or which hatchery you like. What I like about them is the free shipping and the prices are reasonable. I live in Maine so if yo know of any place closer that would also be appreciated.
thanks
Ken

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=450400

If
you do a forum search on any of the hatcheries, you usually find a few good threads to reference
smile.png

Thanks for the replies.
I had done a search and was just checking for any current sales.
Thanks folks I will be placing my order with them.
Ken

I think I may have to call them to find out availability. Im wanting to get some meaties this month and need to see who has what and for how much lol

I only get my CX from Welp, and I live in Alaska... minimal to zero dead-loss in shipping, and they're healthy chicks. We just processed 25 of them at 10 weeks old and they averaged over 5# each dressed out... I love them.

Last edited:
I've received 3 orders of Cornish X's this year from Welp and am very satisied. My first batch are 7 weeks and are between 6-7lbs. Out of 78 meaties, I've only had 3 losses. I ordered 3 batches of 25 and they sent 1 extra each time so I'm still even
wink.png
Good communication and customer service. I've also gotten turkeys and ducks from them. Very healthy looking birds. Only thing is I can't compare them to any other hatchery because they were the first hatchery I ordered from and they've kept my business. The shipping included idea is a nice feature too!

I got some cornish rock broilers from them in April and some barred rocks and white rocks in May. All arrived alive and healthy and exactly when promised. I would buy from them again.

Back
Top Bottom