Welsh Halequin Breeders in Southern Ontario??

Lucky1

Chirping
7 Years
Jan 28, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I am wanting to get some more ducklings but I don't know where to look! I got my current ones at the Saugeen Fur and Feather Show but I didn't catch the guys name. I found another person near me but they only costom hatch and sell in 3 dozen or more! All I want is to pick up one duckling! Does anyone know who the guy might be or of anyone else how breeds than and is willing to sell me 1?? I live about 2 1/2 hrs away from Toronto and the closest thing to a city near me is Owen Sound.
Thanks, Lucky

Yes I have. I have even posted a couple of ads without ever receiving a reply. :( and I don't know the name of the guy I bought my current ones off of so I can't even see if he has anymore!

Did you try craigslist? I sympathize -- I have WH's too, and I just was lucky enough to find someone with some excess ducklings that she needed to get rid of. They were even from Holderreads . . . I took two extra drakes, because I was so happy to get some -- figure I'll rehome them after they feather out and I figure out which one I want to keep.

Ebay is a long shot, but I think they do have a local pickup, pet section.

You could try posting on the long Welsh Harlequin thread and see if someone on that knows anyone in the area . . .

I'm part of a FB group. I could probably get you in if you like. Send me a PM with your name and stuff, if you'd like to get in
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom