Welsh Harlequin Breeding Thread - People who are breeding or want to breed their WH's talk

Does anyone know of someone on the Mississippi Gulf Coast that has WH ducklings available for pick up? I just want to get one female to add to our flock of currently 3 ducklings: 1 Pekin, 1 Mallard, 1 Buff; and additional ducklings to arrive in June: 2 Khaki Campbell, and 2 Cayuga. I'd be willing to wait until June. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone! I have four WH and I would love to hear your opinions on their quality. There are few around here, so I don't have much to compare them to. Many pictures I see online clearly don't match the breed standard. What do you think?

Last edited:
Anyone have fertile WH eggs they would be willing to ship to Colorado next Spring? We will be ready to expand our flock but we only have female WHs.

Looking for show quality WH duck breeders near Bay Area, in northern California selling fertile eggs! I only want about half a dozen (I have a puny incubator).

Otherwise, I will gladly take my chances with shipping~

Does anyone know where I can get some young ducklings asap? I have a day-old Mallard single hatchling that needs some company desperately. Willing to consider other breeds. especially WH and will drive to pick up most anywhere in New England. Please let me know if you know of any options.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom