Welsh Harlequin Ducks and Embden Geese in need of a home TN

LLCoyote

Chirping
8 Years
May 24, 2011
I think this is where I'm supposed to post this. I'm thinking of re-homing my birds for both health and financial reasons.
I have three Welsh Harlequins (two ducks and a drake) and two Ebdens (breeding pair).

If anyone can offer these guys a good home, where they will not be killed for food, please let me know. These are my pets and I cannot bare to part with them if it means them going to slaughter. I would like the ducks to stay together as well as the breeding pair of Ebdens, but the ducks and geese can go to separate homes. If you are interested or if you know somewhere I might be able to surrender them, please let me know.

What part of TN are you in? I'll be in Pigeon Forge in about a month, and I might be able to take them.
smile.png

For some reason my email kept sending updates for this post to my junk mail. I am very sorry I didn't get back with anyone on here that didn't send a private message. I've found really fantastic homes for all of my birds but thank you to everyone that offered. I'm not sure what to do with this thread now, but just so everyone knows the birds are in good homes.

Back
Top Bottom