Welsh Harlequin Ducks - NW Washingon State - Skagit County area

larkflying

Songster
8 Years
I have 6 female Welsh Harlequin Ducks and one Welsh Harlequin Drake for sale for $80 for the lot. I'm willing to split them as long as you want the drake.

The drake is from Holderreads - Gold Phase - He is 2 years old. He is not show quality. He is not aggressive to people at all, and behaves himself with my geese and chickens also.

The ducks are both gold and silver phase - I can select for which ever ones you prefer but I may not have all 6 in the same shade. The ducks are from Metzer's hatchery and are between 1 and 2 years old.

The ducks are prolific layers of eggs all year round, and all go broody reliably in the spring. I raise them for eggs, not show stock, and so they are not show quality - purely pet / egg laying quality - and they are priced low for that reason. I'm downsizing my flock, and keeping mostly my daughter's favorite birds. A disclaimer is that they are all in molt right now after their broody season, and so are rumpled and in the middle of growing back their feathers.

They have been fed flock raiser, are in good health with no issues that I know of, and would love a home with a pond and more slugs. They are used to living with both American Buff geese and chickens, and get along with both. They will eat enthusiastically out of your hand, but will not enjoy being petted or picked up.

Back
Top Bottom