Welsh Harlequin

am I the only one with a psycho welshie? Aurora is gold phase, and absolutely stunning, but shes crazy. I was fully expecting to have calm ducks but the majority were not. so disappointed since I really love the breed, and they're very pretty. Charlie, a boy, was very sweet and I regret selling him, but had to make room for my anconas.

hopefully aurora will calm down as she gets older (shes two months old) and I'll hopefully have the chance to purchase a few more welshies and try again.. love the pics!

Don't know where you live, but someone on the shocker price for feed thread, who lives in upper state PA who is
considering getting rid of 3 WH drakes. You might want to take a look.

I'm in South Eastern PA and will have little ones for sale next year. If you prefer to watch them grow.
I'm only selling locally though, I had a bad experience with ducklings shipped. I know that 99 times out
of a 100 nothing or little goes wrong, but it's not in my comfort zone.

Best,

Liz

Sorry if this is completely random but....

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am completely satisfied with my WH from metzer. At first I was a little unsure or the coloring, but I got a gorgeous drake from the shipment. He just won Best Duck, Champion Waterfowl, and Best In Show at a local show. I am very happy
thumbsup.gif

If you want some WH's order from Metzer!!!

He he he, funny story about my WH girl Shirley. We FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY got rain last night (in the middle of the worst drought in Nebraska history since the dust bowl!) and it started raining HARD and windy so I grabbed my brown rain coat, threw the hood over me and jumped inside their enclosure to shoo them inside to lock it. Shirley flipped out; she was throwing herself against the chicken wire and at first I couldn't figure out why, then I realized I looked like some big brown bear monster after her with my coat on, bundled up. HA! It was funny and I am so happy we got rain, though it much too late for our crops :(

Sorry if this is completely random but....

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am completely satisfied with my WH from metzer. At first I was a little unsure or the coloring, but I got a gorgeous drake from the shipment. He just won Best Duck, Champion Waterfowl, and Best In Show at a local show. I am very happy
thumbsup.gif

If you want some WH's order from Metzer!!!
4-H DuckQueen:
Congrats on your win!!! I think that I remember reading on Metzer's website that if you win an award with one of their birds, they will give you a gift certificate or put your picture up on their website, or maybe both?!?!? LOL, I don't remember for sure, maybe I'm completely wrong, but you should definitely look into it
wink.png

I did!!! I got the letters signed and I am sending it in soon!!! I'm really excited because I am eligible for $75 gift card!! THANKS!!!!!!
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom