WELSUMMER HATCHING EGGS 12+ NPIP CERTIFIED

bwalden

Songster
9 Years
Jan 16, 2012
Arkansas
NPIP CERTIFIED #71-0664

For Sale - - 12+ Welsummer hatching eggs. Welsummers lay a beautiful dark brown or spotted brown egg. I have a 5:1 rooster to hen ratio so fertility is excellent Of course with all dark egg layers they do lighten towards the end of the laying cycle. Mine are about the middle/end of their laying cycle so still pretty dark, but have lightned a little. I will include at least 1 extra, more if available the day of shipping.

I will bubble wrap eggs and pack in shredded paper. As the case with all shipped eggs there lies a risk of broken eggs or poor hatching due to many factors like rough postal handling, incubation practices and so on. If you should receive more broken eggs than the auction listing let me know and I will due my best to work something out with you.

PayPal payment only please. Please pay for eggs as soon as possible to ensure the freshest eggs. Delay in payment will only mean a delay in shipping. I normally ship eggs the next business day after payment has been confirmed. If I am unable to ship the next day I will contact you and let you know why and when I will ship. PM me if you have questions or would like to purchase.

72 hour heat packs are available for $4 if temps are very cold.

I ship to USA only. Lower 48 states only.

Shipping is $12.95, shipped in a priority mail box with tracking number.

Thank you!

The below pics added 11/9/12, above pics are from a few months ago.

The 2 below pics added 1/28/13

Last edited:
How much does shipping run and when does the auction end. I'm new here and may have missed it. Thanks

I have 2 dozen I can send out ASAP. Just PM me and let me know how many you want.

Last edited:
Hi! I just got into raising chickens, and a friend of mine told me its best just to raise your own chickens from hatching eggs so you don't have to worry about bring someone else sick chickens home and having to quarintime them. Believe I went several places on craiglist and I drive 30 minutes just to find the chickens beat up, or sick and the person tells me if I purchase those chicken the y need this medicine for 6 days. I'm starting to think it is best for us and my family of 7 just to raise peeps on up to adults. I want to start a good sized flock of nice large brown egg layers. I would love to buy a dozen eggs from you, but I can't PM you for some reason I think it is because I'm new. Please help me.
Thanks so much,
Kathy

Hi! I just got into raising chickens, and a friend of mine told me its best just to raise your own chickens from hatching eggs so you don't have to worry about bring someone else sick chickens home and having to quarintime them. Believe I went several places on craiglist and I drive 30 minutes just to find the chickens beat up, or sick and the person tells me if I purchase those chicken the y need this medicine for 6 days. I'm starting to think it is best for us and my family of 7 just to raise peeps on up to adults. I want to start a good sized flock of nice large brown egg layers. I would love to buy a dozen eggs from you, but I can't PM you for some reason. I think it is because I'm new. Please help me. Thanks so much, Kathy
Hi Kathy and thanks for your interest in the eggs. Welsummers are among my favorite of all brown egg layers. They range from dark brown like a Maran egg to terra cotta with darker speckles. Seems you never get two exactly alike. I will PM you more details about purchasing the eggs.

Thanks for your quick responses. I will pay in the am and take a dozen or dozen and a half. Thanks again

Tabby

Hi! Its me Kathy again,
I just talked to hubby and we decided on 2 dozens. Do they come with extras? Please send me your info, and invoice and I'll pay right away. How soon will they be shipped I tried PM you but for some reason it still isn't working. Is it because I'm new?
Thank so much,
Kathy

Hi! Its me Kathy again, I just talked to hubby and we decided on 2 dozens. Do they come with extras? Please send me your info, and invoice and I'll pay right away. How soon will they be shipped I tried PM you but for some reason it still isn't working. Is it because I'm new? Thank so much, Kathy
Hi Kathy, yes I always send extras with any of my orders. I can send them tomorrow the 24th after payment has been confirmed. Sending paypal info now.

Thanks

Brian

Back
Top Bottom