~~ WELSUMMER HATCHING EGGS 12+ ~~

Pics
I'm currently in the process of building my coop, but would be interested in a combo pack of a half doz. each of the Welsummer and Marans.
How late in the season do you think you'll be providing eggs?

(I've no idea, really, how soon the coop will be finished as I work depending on the temps outside)

I'm currently in the process of building my coop, but would be interested in a combo pack of a half doz. each of the Welsummer and Marans.  

(I've no idea, really, how soon the coop will be finished as I work depending on the temps outside)
Hello there yes I can do the combo you've mentioned. I ship pretty much year round with the exception of the week of Christmas and the week after (New Years) those holidays just mess up any ideas about eggs being delivered on time. When you get ready just give me a shout. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I've been out of town the last week and just now getting back to my messages. Thanks!

Brian

Thank you. You'll be hearing from me later when I'm ready to hatch my dream flock! (I should build a bigger coop now, right?)
wink.png

I'm getting lots of eggs now if anyone is interested in some PM me or reply to this thread. I can ship pretty much any date you choose.

How goes the coop building? You about ready for some eggs? Lol

Just got back from a convention. Coop hasn't been started yet, but I'm testing and calibrating my incubator... I think if I get eggs in there that will really light the fire under my behind to get moving.

Will keep you posted! May just want 6+ welsummers, though.

Just a follow-up that the 15 Welsummer eggs arrived safe and on time. Thank you for the extras! The Post Office tried -- big dents on top and bottom of box -- but there was nary a crack on any egg. Great packing job!

fl.gif
Now I've just gotta hatch me some hens!

I do have eggs available for fall shipments if any one is interested just PM me or reply to this thread.

Back
Top Bottom