Welsummer Hatching Eggs & More! $1.00

OMG!!!!

Your BEAUTIFUL eggs are cracking!

I'll have to post pics tomorrow later today (just noticed the time) their popping out like popcorn! 4 out (Buff Orp x ?, EE, FBCM mix [this 1 is blonde w/ black accents!], Mystery), 1 zipping right now (FBCM mix).

The Mystery egg chick has feathered legs!
How many breeds do you have with feathered legs?

OMG!!!!

Your BEAUTIFUL eggs are cracking!

I'll have to post pics tomorrow later today (just noticed the time) their popping out like popcorn! 4 out (Buff Orp x ?, EE, FBCM mix [this 1 is blonde w/ black accents!], Mystery), 1 zipping right now (FBCM mix).

The Mystery egg chick has feathered legs!
How many breeds do you have with feathered legs?
yay!!! I'm so excited they are hatching for you in your altitude!!
wee.gif
I can't wait to see pics!! They mystery egg was a light brown/cream colored, right? I have a SL cochin, Light Brahma, Buff Brahma, White Silkie, Salmon Faverolle (have 5 toes) hmmm I think that is it...? I just love watching mixed breeds grow up... they're all so unique :) I do hope some of your wellies hatch soon though!!

I got six babies from the eggs I got from you and my Barnevelder loves them!! Wanna take any guesses as to what they are? One of the chipmunks came from an EE, the other chipmunk came from a cream egg. The two black chicks came from the chocolate egg and the brown egg with purplish speckles. And the two dark brown chicks came from the light brown and the white egg.

Back
Top Bottom