Welsummer

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kellipzo, Oct 2, 2011.

1. kellipzo

kellipzo Out Of The Brooder

Jun 13, 2010
    Heart of Dixie
    I am looking for some Welsummer chicks, pullets, hens or hatching eggs. I live near Birmingham, Alabama. Does anybody know of ANYONE that has them?

2. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    I don't have any, but I wanted to say hey! I grew up in Hoover/Bluff Park in B'ham. I went to Berry High School (before they made Hoover High).

Good luck with your search. I have a couple of hatchery welsummers and just love them. I'm hoping to hatch out more next spring (from eggs from a friend). Love those dark eggs. [​IMG]

3. kyfarm

kyfarm Out Of The Brooder

Hello we are currently raising welsummers and hope to have chicks for sale in the spring 2012 Lord willing. we are in western kentucky near land between lakes kentucky lake/hopkinsville/madisonville. we currently have 3 - 4 young roos for sale in a few months we may sell our 2010 hatched hens (4 - 5 ) we dont plan to ship or sell hatching eggs. but if your travels bring you near we would love to meet you. [email protected]

4. kyfarm

kyfarm Out Of The Brooder

i seem to always have a p.s. anyway we are considering selling a few pairs. hatched 7/6/11 must take young roo with young hen no trios on this deal $15.00 for 2 critters.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by