went for 4- home with 8( PICS*)

AH! I did it I ordered four like a GOOD GIRL and then I called back and ordered two more I'm officially maxed out and haven't even built the tractor yet! Haha! oh well I have a month to wait too...
gig.gif

Their adorable!

I was only ordering four chicks and this time it was my mom who got bit by the chicken bug, I gave her the list and she said....4? Just 4? And then she ordered four more!
love.gif
Cant wait and hope your chicks stay beautiful and healthy
big_smile.png

So DH came home from work... I said go see our fuzzy butts. He come out after several minuets and just says how darling they are...
SOOOO I said ... did you count them.... He said yes.... I said What do you think.... He said Well @ least there's not 25
lau.gif

He's so sweet... (and he's come over to the dark fuzzy side)
celebrate.gif

love.gif
they are sooo sweet! Word to the wise.... Don't ever take a carload of kids with you when you go get chics! I went last year to pick up about 10, had the breeds in mind that I wanted, took the kids (cause I'm stupid) though it would be a learning experience for them (more like for me) and ended up with like 25 chics! And breeds they wanted! Bet I don't do that again!
lau.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
I asked my TSC today when they are getting chicks in and she said at the end of March, "Are you interested in getting some"
I said "No I just wanted to know when I needed to stay away from the store" she just laughed and said "yes I understand but I have to work here."
gig.gif

Now you tell me!!! I took my 2 grandsons and my 19y/o son and 21 y/o daughter. Oh my Golly... It was a zoo. My friends were there too getting meat birds plus a few layers. So much chit chat and egg citement my heart was racing. The guy was cracken' up, we've bought our feed there for years and I usually go in alone. But the kids had so much fun, I wouldn't change it. I'm just eggzausted.
gig.gif

Quote:
I asked my TSC today when they are getting chicks in and she said at the end of March, "Are you interested in getting some"
I said "No I just wanted to know when I needed to stay away from the store" she just laughed and said "yes I understand but I have to work here."
gig.gif

yuckyuck.gif
Ain't that the truth!
gig.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom