Went to a hiring event today

KikiDeAnime

Spooky
6 Years
Dec 29, 2017
Battle Ground, WA
Dutch Bros near me held a hiring event today at 8am-11:30am.
They said I would hear either tonight or tomorrow if I got the job or not.

I'm hoping I get it because it would be my very first job and plus I love Dutch Bros so the free drinks would be awesome.
And the paychecks will be great to put into my savings account. It's currently at $980 but I need to put more in as it's for college funds.

I'll keep this updated if anyone is interested

Didn't get the job. I now see it was just a waste of time to go to that hiring event. I knew they wouldn't just hire someone without experience.
Looks like I have to continue relying on selling on eBay and Art commissions to earn money.

And Dutch Bros is a coffee shop.
Best coffee I've ever had.
That sucks.
Keep applying.

Didn't get the job. I now see it was just a waste of time to go to that hiring event. I knew they wouldn't just hire someone without experience.
Looks like I have to continue relying on selling on eBay and Art commissions to earn money.

And Dutch Bros is a coffee shop.
Best coffee I've ever had.
Wait...FIRST job? Your profile says you're 22...how? That's probably the issue...you need to explain the gap on your resume. Who wants to work at a dumb ol coffee shop anyways;) I'd keep applying. Try retail. With the holidays coming up you can get seasonal work very easily. If you work hard enough they might keep you at the end of the season. If they dont at least you have the experience. You could also try just asking around and dropping off your resume places. My sister's first job was cleaning the kennels at the vet, eventually they promoted her to a receptionist. Either way, your first job doesn't have to be something you hate:old

Back
Top Bottom