We're in DEEP Doo...

She's gorgeous! I don't know what I would do if we had girls... both of our boys are blue-eyed and dimpled (and will only be a year apart in school). I am not looking forward to their teenage years.

Last edited:
Quote:
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
i dont like posting pics of my kids either. its the crazy nut jobs out there! i have a facebook account, i cant believe all the information and stuff and photos people put out there.
to each there own i guess.
hmm.png

I'm already in trouble as I have a 13 year old. This kid here is lady's boy though my youngest son really likes girls;)
summer2010garden024.jpg

3 of 4 of my kids are adults now my youngest is 14 my oldest did make me a grand ma and just the other day my DH tell me we need to add to our gun collection because of our 2 grand babies
here are my 2 angels one has pretty green/brown eyes the littles one has silver blue eyes we are in so much trouble.
42605_100_0153.jpg

i have the same problem, i worry all the time about when they get older....

30.jpg

Mackenzie, 6 years old

14.jpg

Kayla 4 years old...

ps
you all have such beautiful children!!

Quote:
i dont like posting pics of my kids either. its the crazy nut jobs out there! i have a facebook account, i cant believe all the information and stuff and photos people put out there.
hmm.png

True...but for all you know we could be posting pics of child models, just so we can one-up the OP's pretty girl
wink.png

Quote:
hmm.png

Neither of you posted pics of your children on here, and while I think we all respect your views and choices on the matter you don't need to lecture to those who don't feel the same.We all posted pics of our children and as adults and parent's it is our choice to do just that, so you can both kindly respect our decision also.If it a problem for you to see pictures of other people's children then just refrain from looking at the thread.We are all aware there are nut jobs out there whether they be on here or at the local grocery store snapping pics of your kids with their cell phones.

Back
Top Bottom