We're in DEEP Doo...

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by PineappleMama, Jun 9, 2010.

1. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

That right there is the latest pic of our 7yo DD... we are SO screwed.

Note To Self: Double the weapon collection by 2018.

Anyone else have a pic of yours that just makes you PANIC at the thought of them hitting their teen years.

Or am I the only paranoid nut among us?

2. SarahFair

SarahFair Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2008
    Monroe, Ga
    I dont have any daughters but I have a 13 year old niece.
    She is just about as boy crazy as they come.

I talk to her every few weeks and shes already swapped boyfriends 3x! Oh I broke up with him and got back with him but I really like this guy. [​IMG]

[​IMG] If they only knew...

3. herefordlovinglady

herefordlovinglady It Is What It Is

Jun 23, 2009
    Georgia
    i will post a pic later, but yes you are in deep doo and no you are not the only one that needs to get out the gun powder.

4. Mrs. Green Thumbs

Mrs. Green Thumbs Chillin' With My Peeps

Your not alone....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just look at those blue eyes....
    [​IMG]

WE ARE TERRIFIED. He's 7, his mama is.... ugh... we will leave her out of the conversation and if were not Grandparent's by the time he's 18 we'll be doing pretty good.

5. LarryPQ

LarryPQ Easter Hatch!!

Jul 17, 2009
    [​IMG]

Soon his super cuteness will turn into pure, concentrated evil.

See the wheelbarrow horns?

Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  6. tinahoak

tinahoak Out Of The Brooder

Apr 22, 2010
    Brockport, NY
    Quote:oh man , look at her gorgeous eyes............you are sooooo hosed! My husband is glad we have 2 boys 'cuz he didn't relish the thought of answering the door every night in "her" teen years with a gun [​IMG]

7. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    My son is 9, and has a LIST of girls that he "loves"...good lord...Ya, I'm just hoping he's out of college before he's a daddy himself...yikes!

8. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Mrs. Green Thumbs :

Just look at those blue eyes....

Yeah, hard to tell in the pic but hers are blue... unless she's mad, then they're hurricane sky green...
    I'm bad enough, mine turn vampire/tornado green... frightening to think about hurricane mad.

Ahhh here's one of just her eyeballs... kids had WAY too much fun when I first got my camera...

[​IMG]

There's pics of everyone on my BYC page, but this new one just... [​IMG]
    I love the pic of our son that's on there... that's age 8 and already looney... he's got his dad's eyes...
    Which of course totally suckered me right in... *contented sigh* dangit.

Makes me glad we've already got a good collection of melee weapons handy... but I'm thinking maybe we should start on projectiles now.

Of course, Daddy does know how to make napalm... and gun powder... so that's a start...

Heheh... wheelbarrow horns... that's too funny... and bit ironical since both my kiddos have worn that same shirt.

9. Highlander

Highlander Tartan Terror

Oct 1, 2008
    Prague
    UK gun laws means that a baseball bat will probably be our weapon of choice. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. chickensducks&agoose

chickensducks&agoose Chillin' With My Peeps

My 7 yr old DS saw that picture and said 'She's Cute!'... so yeah. you're in trouble.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by