We're in DEEP Doo...

PineappleMama

Songster
10 Years
Nov 23, 2009
Deep In The Left Atrium Of TX
Erin1stEOY1.jpg

That right there is the latest pic of our 7yo DD... we are SO screwed.

Note To Self: Double the weapon collection by 2018.

Anyone else have a pic of yours that just makes you PANIC at the thought of them hitting their teen years.

Or am I the only paranoid nut among us?

I dont have any daughters but I have a 13 year old niece.
She is just about as boy crazy as they come.

I talk to her every few weeks and shes already swapped boyfriends 3x! Oh I broke up with him and got back with him but I really like this guy.
th.gif

barnie.gif
If they only knew...

Your not alone....

52977_christophers6thbday.jpg

52977_christopheriswetbuthappy.jpg

Just look at those blue eyes....
52977_thoseblueeyes.jpg

WE ARE TERRIFIED. He's 7, his mama is.... ugh... we will leave her out of the conversation and if were not Grandparent's by the time he's 18 we'll be doing pretty good.

36979_picture_1414.jpg

Soon his super cuteness will turn into pure, concentrated evil.

See the wheelbarrow horns?

Last edited:
Quote:
oh man , look at her gorgeous eyes............you are sooooo hosed! My husband is glad we have 2 boys 'cuz he didn't relish the thought of answering the door every night in "her" teen years with a gun
barnie.gif

My son is 9, and has a LIST of girls that he "loves"...good lord...Ya, I'm just hoping he's out of college before he's a daddy himself...yikes!

Mrs. Green Thumbs :

Just look at those blue eyes....

Yeah, hard to tell in the pic but hers are blue... unless she's mad, then they're hurricane sky green...
I'm bad enough, mine turn vampire/tornado green... frightening to think about hurricane mad.

Ahhh here's one of just her eyeballs... kids had WAY too much fun when I first got my camera...

052008thru052009006.jpg

There's pics of everyone on my BYC page, but this new one just...
barnie.gif

I love the pic of our son that's on there... that's age 8 and already looney... he's got his dad's eyes...
Which of course totally suckered me right in... *contented sigh* dangit.

Makes me glad we've already got a good collection of melee weapons handy... but I'm thinking maybe we should start on projectiles now.

Of course, Daddy does know how to make napalm... and gun powder... so that's a start...

Heheh... wheelbarrow horns... that's too funny... and bit ironical since both my kiddos have worn that same shirt.

Back
Top Bottom