We're Moving! House pics added pg 3!!

Please keep us updated, and can't wait to see inside house pictures. In my mind I see hardwood floors, a nice wood banister, a lot of built in's or nooks. I love older houses, so much more character than what is built today. Does it have a full front porch, enough for a couple of rocking chairs?
fl.gif

Your NEW Homestead looks SUPER. There is always work if you own property. And some of it is fun and good exercise.

Little work needed in the Coop and Feed storage area. AND you can design it to your style and comfort.

Looking forward to new photos of Your Home Inside. My husband and I built our home on 3 acres. It was WORK...but now we have exactly how we live. Have fun and enjoy. Regards, Aria

WOW! Congrats on the new house! The building that you are planning on using for the coop looks really good! It will be a lot of work, but it will be great when you're finished!

While your doing ,the size of your coop is great but I would add some windows and top side ventilation. Enjoy your new homestead. If I were young I would certainly envy all that space to do in.
wee.gif
Gloria Jean

Well I think, Good garden o' peas! What an opportunity. If you can afford it , then God Bless you.

I wish you the best, 88 acres, very nice indeed.

Rancher

Back
Top Bottom