West Tennessee Thread

It is very easy to do!! I just started out with a few and then before I knew it I had over 300! I have thinned the flock since then and gotten into specific breeds. It is hard to pick which ones to go with though.I had already built another bigger house and pens and was starting to outgrow it so I had to stop myself...My name is Michelle and I have a problem... Lol!
Michelle-
Thanks for the warning and the chuckle.
-Cat

Hi all! I'm also from West TN. I'm about an hour away from Jackson, near the Tn/ms line. I just wanted to share that there is a Tupelo, Ms farm store that sells chicks just about year round. Their stock comes from Cackle Hatchery and they usually sell pullets. I had planned to order a few EE pullets from Cackle, which would have cost me close to $70 for 10. I ended up buying 10 of the same pullets, plus another 4 wyandottes for $45.I wish I would have picked up some of the started silkie whIle I was there, too. They were so cute.

I am not affiliated with the store in any way. I just like that we have a store close by that I can personally pick out which chicks I want and not worry about loss due to shipping.

Hi all! I'm also from West TN. I'm about an hour away from Jackson, near the Tn/ms line. I just wanted to share that there is a Tupelo, Ms farm store that sells chicks just about year round. Their stock comes from Cackle Hatchery and they usually sell pullets. I had planned to order a few EE pullets from Cackle, which would have cost me close to $70 for 10. I ended up buying 10 of the same pullets, plus another 4 wyandottes for $45.I wish I would have picked up some of the started silkie whIle I was there, too. They were so cute.

I am not affiliated with the store in any way. I just like that we have a store close by that I can personally pick out which chicks I want and not worry about loss due to shipping.

What is the name of the store?

Tupelo Farm and Ranch. They have a Facebook page where they list what they have in stock and what they are ordering. They also seem to take requests when ordering new batches. This is what came in with the last order, but I think they had another order in for sometime soon .

Last edited:
I have different banties mixed together in with a frizzle rooster and hen. Some are cochins. I am not sure what they will end up looking like. I won't be able to get pics today. Will try tomorrow (Wednesday)

Back
Top Bottom