West Virginia Duck Enthusiasts Anyone?

I do know a gal that used to be a BYC member, haven't seen her around in a while, but she was pretty close to your area (Clendenin, I think?) and she has (had) ducks! If you need some assistance while you are gone, feel free to get in touch with me. I'm not opposed to driving to you when it comes to duck-care!

@Redhead Rae is another WVian :clap
I would not dare to ask you for that burden! - My Ducks need to be released from their house in the morning and herded back inside in the evening, you would have to drive twice a day… Thought the neighbors who asked for the duck eggs were the right people for the job, but they apparently like chickens better than ducks.
I really have to think about this seriously!
Clendennin is ~ 30 minutes away from here, still a long drive over the curvy 119.

Another long story short. My husband was in sales selling chemicals to paper mills. We moved to Florida with his company and his only account was GP in Palatka, Florida.

He was downsized and we didn't move back north. He really would love to move back.
There are plenty of nice and affordable properties available around here and unlike what the media is claiming, WV is doing better and better every year. People here are now focussing on tourism instead of coal and the economy is steadily rising.
1579627571809.png

There are plenty of nice and affordable properties available around here and unlike what the media is claiming, WV is doing better and better every year. People here are now focussing on tourism instead of coal and the economy is steadily rising.
View attachment 2007945

The economy of coal was lost a long time ago. I lived in the coal fields. I'm from McDowell County and lived up a holler named Asco. If we could sell our house we would probably settle somewhere around Morgantown or Charleston. Every time I'm back up north I must say West Virginia looks better and better.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom