Western PA Chickenstock - See New Posts!!

I'm in. If you are still doing it. Maybe I can get a couple of us from around Bloomsburg to car pool. How about it.
yippiechickie.gif

I'd come, if we can get something together.

smile.png

I'm hoping to host a Spring 2009 Chickenstock here at our place. My husband has just had too much this year, LOL.

By spring, I'll have it all figured out.

Em

Quote:
Perfectly understandable Em. You guys had a LOT to deal with this year.

So far looks like we got you guys (+),ginbart (+),nautical_bouy (+) Janet & I +.Oh yeah, and this mornin when i came down to the kitchen,Hanzel(my Golden Seebright cockerel ) was struttin 'round the kitchen wantin to know when we're gonna git this party started. I saw him over at Lizzies brooder invitin her so i know fer sure that makes Hanzel and his Gretel and Lizzy and Janet & I +.
Warning, Lizzy is a bonified show stealer.
I jist recently got a local feller addicted to the Yard so i'm sure he'll be here with his grambabies. I also have a friend whom i get all my birds 'nat from and hopefully he and his wife will attend,(both a fountain of chicken knowledge).
Think we can make this fly?
I'll dig up my JoeCOCKer and Jimi HENdrix albums.

Oh yeah,EM.........any day yer eyeballs open in the mornin is day absolutely worth chewin thru the leather straps.

Depend`ing on when we do it I'd be interested too. I have nothing to to sell or trade and i don't need more chooks but it would be fun to meet everyone and see what you all have. Might even bring the granddaughter along.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom