(Western WA) 6+ Welsummer eggs (Champion lines new batch)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by L&Schickens, Feb 17, 2009.

1. L&Schickens

L&Schickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    These eggs are out of my champion hens (And 3 others) Number 77 won Champion Large Fowl and number 76 won Champion Continential at a show in December. I plan on taking these girls to a show again coming up in April. They are correct type and lay a nice dark egg.
    ($25 includes shipping)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
  2. cariboujaguar

cariboujaguar Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 14, 2009
    Mississippi
    Hey, I'm not ready yet (probably in a few weeks), but keep in touch with me, shipping to me in Blaine (15 miles N of Bellingham) would certainly be easier on the eggs (or chicks if you offer them) then it would be from some hatcheries farther away. Do you ever offer any other breeds?

3. L&Schickens

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    You can see what I have on my page. I have some Marans that should be laying in late summer. I have some Jersey Giants that should start laying mid summer and most of what I have are not laying yet. My Wellies and leghorns are the only ones laying now. I do not have a roo for the Leghorns so they live with the Wellies and we eat their eggs.

The Welaummer roo I have now has not been shown yet, but I will be taking him to the show in April and see how he does.

I have some chicks out of my champion hens and by my champion roo that was killed before they hatched by a raccoon. I MAY be selling some of them depending on how they turn out. They are only 2 weeks old now so I want to wait and see on them.

4. cariboujaguar

Feb 14, 2009
    Mississippi
    I love those norwegian birds too! beautiful! I'll be buying from you someday!

5. L&Schickens

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    here is your chance to get them once again

Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
  6. cariboujaguar

Feb 14, 2009
    Mississippi
    Oh cool! thanks for the link!

7. L&Schickens