What’s Everyone Reading Right Now?

Pics
I have that on my shelf on my kindle... I’ve met him before at a College Girls basketball game. It was a Women’s Black Bears 🏀 game in Maine.
That is awesome!! Let me know when you get around to it. I have literally never met anyone, online or IRL, who has read it. I want to talk about it with someone!! Everyone is like, "Oh you mean that movie!?" and im like "GAHH NO!!" The movie is offensive to fans of the books lol.

I started reading the Dark Tower series, years ago while he was still writing them. I got to Book 4 before they became too bizarre for me to read anymore of them. I lost my taste for Steven King after that.

We just bought Peace Talks by Jim Butcher. The Dresdon series is fantastic fun of the supernatural sort, lol! His short stories book "Brief Cases" was very entertaining.

I started reading the Dark Tower series, years ago while he was still writing them. I got to Book 4 before they became too bizarre for me to read anymore of them. I lost my taste for Steven King after that.

We just bought Peace Talks by Jim Butcher. The Dresdon series is fantastic fun of the supernatural sort, lol! His short stories book "Brief Cases" was very entertaining.
If i had to choose one word to describe it, I would go with Bizaar lol. Not every ones cup of tea.

I’m reading the 2nd book of Chronicles of Narnia and another book about a guy who lost his wife and is finding love in an unexpected place.

I love that series and have read it many times over the years. I think they’ve done two movies as well, which were very well done, in my humble opinion.

Love Scott Brick As a narrator, especially with the Nelson DeMille series.

Right now I am rereading The Last Tribe, mostly because of the minor role chickens play (jk).

I’ll read almost anything...in fact I want to read Tyrannosaurus Wrecks...about the kid that lives at an amusement park... did I get that right? Just LOVE dinosaurs...

I love that series and have read it many times over the years. I think they’ve done two movies as well, which were very well done, in my humble opinion.

Love Scott Brick As a narrator, especially with the Nelson DeMille series.

Right now I am rereading The Last Tribe, mostly because of the minor role chickens play (jk).

I’ll read almost anything...in fact I want to read Tyrannosaurus Wrecks...about the kid that lives at an amusement park... did I get that right? Just LOVE dinosaurs...
I’m reading it, but I’ve been into audiobooks lately. They’re nice when you’re canning or doing laundry or walking the dog.

Back
Top Bottom